Sunday, February 7, 2010

another sunday night

woke up at 4pm today coz slept very 'early' watching movie 'this morning' =P went out to have lunch v Bibisam, Carol n Reco at Ma Pou. its been a very long time since i hv my lunch there.. used to hv my very 1st meal there for few days straight ^^

its jus another sunday night sitting in front of my apple fb-ing,edit pics n surf the net..
no plans to go anywhere as lack of mood n gotta stay home to clean up for cny. will paint my room tmr, shud be painting purple color? its still one of my favourite color among others ^__^

been kinda moody n feeling so lazy these days...dun feel like goin anywhere at all..guess m in the hibernate season now LoL i've been thinking for days searching the cause of my moodiness, izit that im tired of working as a BA? tired of working at night? missing some one? money matters? future plans,to stay or to go? missin a valentine? what the hack!!please stop bothering me,i need a break...

Just got a return call, i ady took 2 days leave in these 2 mths. dunno if i can take leave on the 24-27Feb. been planning to go Sg v my buddies. never been to Sg in my 24 yrs.. =.= pai seh pai seh

my room had a total make over session,got 2 shelves added in n will paint in my favourite color. my room is so tidied up now hahaha not like dog house ady =P

cant reli focus on wat i wanna say..mind been so mess up now..i guess i hv to stop here..




No comments:

Post a Comment