Monday, August 16, 2010

Im sorry dear diary

It has been ages that i blog here... When i feel like blogging using my Blackberry and i found out i cant blog using BB !! so this is the moment i feel like blogging. Its 4.40am now, if someone knew i still haven go to bed sure nag me haha

There's so many things i wanna blog bout but i don wanna make it an essay so i jus share v u bit by bit.

Went to Phuket ALONE during beginning of May. It was a sudden plan as i was so upset over YOU. Well, its all over now. I finally moved forward. YOU shud be happy for me aight. Its what u always wanted. *i guess*

Its has been a year, time flies... what ever happened, its in d past. I hv to be strong, its hard but im still standing firm after all those incidents. I wont be able to forget it but lets jus keep it in with a locker.

I had a blast on my Birthday Bash v Frances, all the pics i've posted in FB. Im so lazy to upload here as it takes up a lot of time. but u can check it out here~


some of u might not be able to view it so i will post some pics here later *god knows when* haha

Thanks to everyone who showed up. It was d greatest, best-est, most wonderful birthday celebration ever~

Lastly, Im so in right now~ Dear, ur my best birthday present ever~ hee~ xD Im glad i got u thou ur a lil like my mum lolx

I've got plenty to share but its already 5am n i need to get up at 8sth later to hv breakkie v mommy so just put a full stop here.

NitezzZz diary~

p/s: missin u more n more each day xD

No comments:

Post a Comment