Saturday, November 20, 2010

been sick for 3 weeks, diarrhoea for 2 weeks n fever,flu,cough follow up.. d longest period of sickness.. zzz i never stay sick for more den 3 days one usually. in d end i found out its a chinese believe thing... white clashed v red... jus becoz i visited a friend at hospital and a week after my bro wedding got me into such mess =.= i will reli keep tat in mind d... not to mention, i wont ever forget haha

after bro wedding, all my time now spend mostly at Yik Foong , De Fashion Hill. good thing is tat, i can have a place to sell my stuff, and d down side is tat im stuck in a shop.... kinda boring actually asking my to stick my ass on d chair for hours... zzzzz *backache*

jus managa to book a trip to Bali~~~~ hooray~~~~ v 7 others.. namely Frances, Bibisam, Carol, Evann, Mun Wai, Foon and Ken~~~ i know its 3 more mths to go but i jus cant wait!!! muahahahaahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment