Thursday, March 25, 2010

back to reality

Finally back to Ipoh on Wed afternoon coz gotta work d... after few days of relaxation, d lazybugs r reli bugging on me... had a great time v Looann & Lilian =) thx for bringing me to kaikai n all coz i know it reli feels lazy to go out in such a comfy condition hehe we went to Phuture, its my 2nd time thr(changed name but still consider 2nd time la,lolx), Pyramid for shopping and to catch Alice in Wonderland(still digesting the content).. and then..snowflakes to hv some sweet treats ^^ its been a long time that i did not get to swim..so me n looann went all out in d pool n i got a lil bit muscle ache d day after but it feels so good~~ xD

besides fun time, im having a hard time trying to figure out what's my talent, what job shud i look for? which suits me best? which profession am i into? sigh.. its really bugging me these days... feeling really lost atm... anyone would like to lend me a hand?? i wish?? ishhh dear diary will u tell me what shud i do?? aiks..im talking to myself again..

feel like going to other place to work but still the same Q,which profession? or am i reli a pro in a field? what am i good in? singing? nahh..just alright... make-up?? still under progress... bk to coll?? sigh...i've givin up bk then... ahh man....im so fucked up... feeling kinda useless nowadays like im jus good in nth... i guess...i just gotta keep thinking... somebody rescue me pls...

No comments:

Post a Comment