Wednesday, September 15, 2010

38days 912hours 57720mins

It has been my shortest relationships of all.. or shud i called it a fling?
when u haven got me, u treat me like a princess.. whatever i said u'll keep in mind... izit a tradition or what? after i've become yours.. u just doesnt seem to care nor bother anymore...

Your body is with me but your heart doesn't said so... a girl's feeling can be very sensitive.. they can tell if u really love them or your just looking for companionship or whatsoever to show someone that u too can get someone after someone dump u...

Browse thru ur hp... my contact name appears in front of me is still my name... i just feels like a total stranger... i've never even got d chance to get close to ur heart... saw d way u text ur ex... it isnt the way u text me... when u love someone ur sms-es showed... at first i thought i m being sensitive but after i read thru all of it... i knew... ur just using me... in what ways only u your own heart knows...

You are probably still on the rebound... please... if your not ready to love... just not look for anyone... you wan love... u wan someone to love, care, pamper u... same goes to me... i want someone to love n care for me as well...

You said u LOVE me... but your actions doesn't show...
U wan me to say i love u... but when i do? what did i get ? nothing..
U said u wouldn't wanna let go... but what did u do? nothing....
When im upset u doesn't know... u r just emotionless... or u just doesn't seem to care?
What i said i DON'T like for a thousand times... u said i LOVE it... where has ur heart gone to...

Please.... please just go after someone when you are not sure of what u really want...

I'm once more disappointed over guys.... shud i just love gals instead? tell me....


4 comments:

  1. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
    — Marilyn Monroe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats right... ive definitely learnt sth from past relationships...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ' There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go '

    this will be my next tattoo on my arm.
    need to constantly remind myself of my flaws...
    ;) good luck to you...take it easy aightx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,u gonna tattoo such long quote on ur arm? n how many tattoo u got? thanks ya,im alright now =)

    ReplyDelete