Thursday, September 23, 2010

nervous freak

its 3.21am n im still doin my hair treatment, just dyed my hair black today coz i've been told ill stand a better chance if i got black but colored hair. the last time i got black hair was when im still in high skul lolx look rather innocent now v ma new hair color, Rocky said i look deceiving haha mayb i am? xP

take a look here =)
innocent? deceiving? younger? older? xP

in bout 5 hours ill be on d way to Singapore d~ hooray~~ xD im on a lone trip again but this time im not sad BUT freaking nervous!! got an interview on Sat, ive done my research as been told. hopefully i still stand a chance among all the nationalities...

okay,finish hair treatment, feel slightly smoother n softer haha n most importantly, not smelly anymore hehe

just now i was being so emo i probable hurt my besties feelings, im so in d wrong im gonna send my apologies to them now, hopefully they'll forgive me for my childishness..

just finish packing my luggage... total i hv 3 things to carry... my usual bag + camera bag + luggage... i can imagine how tiring ill be when i need to walk around Sg v all those.... T.T

this trip imma gonna take lots n lots of pics!!!! wakakaka of coz not to be forgotten... d interview..... but anyway... i just gonna give my best shot n if i failed... i just hv to look for other alternatives then...

aight, i left bout 2-3 hours to NAP only.. nitey nitezz diary~

~ WISH ME LUCK!!!! ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment