Monday, May 4, 2009

Finals finally over!

Finals finally over today!! Had 7 papers for d passed 2 weeks, and my mom in hospitalized since 20th April, been so busy over my mom and studied for my finals.. sigh such relief now.. no need to stress over words d..  What I need to do now is concentrate on taking care of my mom. Thanks all for dropping by to the hospital. I really appreciate it. Thanks to Carol especially for giving my mom massage all the time when she’s too struggling thru her hectic schedule, coz she’s now having day and night job, not much time to rest yet take care of my mom a lot. One trillion thanks to Carol.

My mom will be recharge from the hospital tomorrow. My aunt is back from England to take care of her. Hopefully she’ll recover soon as its not easy for a ‘monkey’ to stick on the bed for such a long period of time. Will bring her to do physiotherapy and acupuncture, heard it helps a lot, so we gonna give it a try and hope it speed up her recovery.

Finals over and I can finally have some ‘me’ time as I’ve been putting my business aside to prepared for finals. Now is time to catch up. And I wanted to continue my GOSSIP GIRL!!! Yeah~~ season 1 also din manage to finish.. =.=

I got tons of clothing and bags with me now, of coz include a lot of other products.. god knows when is the day I can manage to sell all ! hahaha but things cant be forced.. so I gotta take it slowly..

Looann darling is going off to UK this week, enjoy ur trip ya~~ dun forget my souvenir ya kekeke will see you again next month le… we’ll catch up, sorry when your back I’m not free to meet up. Really not enough time le.. sorry ya, we’ll yc when u come back next month. ^__^

Woke up at 7am this morning to study for my last paper Microeconomics.  Studied till 1pm and I’m off to Kampar. By that time my tummy is still empty. I drank Herbalife shake and it’s suppose to last me up till about 4-5 hours but by the 2nd hour, my tummy was singing already. Don’t know is it b’coz im using too much of brain power?? N it makes me hungry?? Lolzz then I tot I can grab some food when I reach Ipoh but gotta go over my aunt house to pick up a dish for my mom, and den only be able to get some food at Old Town. My aunt let me taste her freshly made peach cheese cake n its ‘yum~~~~~’ muahahahah I still love food thou I always on a diet. Lolzz can’t help but to eat and then diet later on wahahaha

I’m so worn out now, eyes closing d..

Will be continue…..

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment