Sunday, May 24, 2009

lost in the middle of no where

well.. d results was released yesterday. i cant wait to c my results when i heard it from Lance. i couldnt be bothered to brush my teeth and i straight connect to the net. the website was so lagged bcoz most prob that everyone are checking on it. after 20mins i get to logged in n view my results. im so happy when i saw my results. my results as below.

 

AACS1713

WEB PAGE DESIGN

C+

ABDM2013

BUSINESS ORGANISATION

B

ABDT2123

FUNDAMENTALS OF SELLING

B-

AACS1744

BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & APPLICATIONS

D

AACS1754

BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS & APPLICATIONS

C+

ABBE1013

MICROECONOMICS

C

ABBE1023

MACROECONOMICS

B-

 

you see, its been a long time that i've done so well. *the las time i get B for main sub besides the language of English was like 1 or 2 yrs ago* so when i see i hv 3 B's i was like, 'man,im going to second year~!!'. but as i slowly scroll down... i saw this line....



You are not permitted to proceed to the Year II Diploma course and ALL Year I failed units (inclusive of Semester 1 & 2) are converted to REPEAT units.



i was wondering.why the hack that im not permitted??? i called n ask. they said i cannot carry more than 4 failed units. well, my fren carried 5 units, which is 4 main n 1 language, he can proceed to yr 2. in the other way i failed 3 main n 2 language. WHY???? why is this happening to me??? i dun believe that i cannot achieved CGPA 2.0 with the results i get!!! damn!!



i really hope they made a mistake coz i've tried so hard... gave up working for 4 days to study for this final...

and if they din make any mistakes, i really wish that it can be appealed... sigh.... thousands millions sighs........

who's gonna rescue me?? im so damn lost now....



mother stroke, not enjoying my work, n now my damn results aint good enough.... why why why!!

 

im so stress....lost.....depressed.....i dun wanna repeat another year !!! sigh......... what should i do if i really cant go second yr....i've spent so many years from cert level till this dip level n im not that young anyway....



help...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment