Saturday, May 9, 2009

tired..

It's already almost 4am n what am i doin sitting in front of the pc? shud be asleep by now..
but im so depressed a moment ago till i got a good chat with Irene n Kat, Irene always is my counselor, she's much wiser than me in every aspect of life, im so glad i got her as my friend,very close friend indeed. she look into a person fairly,doesnt simply give into rumor which give me chance to proved im not that kinda person,well if i am,i've definately changed. Im a much better person now after she's been my advisor for almost 2 yrs.. which made me grew up a lot!

i had just overcome some of my negative emotions which made me so down these few weeks. i cant seem to cheer myself up while im in that situation,so upbeat,so feddup n tired of myself. i've been a weird me by then but now??no more!! iwont want to be so controled by my emotions and i dun wan 'It' to spoilt my mood. i really wanna enjoy life more. plus, i must be fit to take care of my mom, the mental challenge that my mom give me is already enough stressful,wouldnt wanna be too stress out.

my mom is recovering very well. the wheelchair can be left aside d,n now she can walk v lil help! we all are so happy for her. hopefully that she be able to fully recovered asap. god bless her!

time to go to bed.. nitezz diary~

No comments:

Post a Comment