Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Holiday but cant go holidays


im in the middle of sem break now,but i been no where to have fun...
work work n all work... its been kinda hard for me nowadays,cant get enough of rest... coz i need to get up at 7sth in the morning to take care of my mom.. help her in her basic needs,fetch her here n there, n also have to stand her anger most of the time. been so tired,help her out,got nag,dun help her even worst... what can i do? nothing i can do but to help bcoz she's still my mom after all.
im so happy that she can stand on her own now,at least i dun have to stay by her side 24/7.
my bro take care of my mom when he comes bk from work around 6pm,which b4 that i have sto stay v my mom,im only free on mon,tues and sun n have some 'me' time. wed-sat oso gotta work.. where do i get the time for myself? it mess up all my holiday plans.. n i still cant get to continue Gossip Girl yet... thousands 'ishhh' !!!

i dun hv to pick up my mom at 12pm,she got a fren to go acupuntcure together so im a lil bit free to online n finish some of my tasks. im do not know what to do now,to sleep or to cont surf net?coz i dont know what time my aunt will be calling...

went n fix my car after i've dropped my mom at physio centre. fixed alignment n handbrakes. yday fix wiper. one more thing left is to wash the car coz its kinda dirty after the down pour yday.

went to ah kor hse to play cards on tuesday night. not much luck in poker but i get to win bk playing 3 cards, yeah!! 



trendiest lock hanger 
guess who??!! lolzz

okies,time to go off.
ciaozz



No comments:

Post a Comment